Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Quotes to live by

My life coaching client surprised me with a fabulous box of notecards today. There are four different quotes to choose from and the stock and design are beautiful.

The quotes:

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
-- Winston Churchill

Nothing is worth more than this day.
-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

What lies behind us
And what lies before us
are tiny matters
compared to what lies within us.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Whether you think you can or think you can't -- you're right.
-- Henry Ford

I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home