Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Theories

I found myself channel surfing this evening after a day of writing. Where do I wind up but The History Channel, watching a show about JFK assassination conspiracy theories. How completely fascinating.

I consider myself pretty well informed on this topic overall. When in Dallas over a decade ago, I made the trip to the book depository and saw the grassy knoll and the whole scenario.

But watching a carefully laid out program with interviews of people who were there or who have since studied the assassination, plus seeing film footage pulled apart and analyzed is so compelling.

Still don't know where I stand ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home