Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Connection

Today I spent three hours talking to someone I just met. I'm confident we could have spent another three.

It is so special to make that kind of connection. Makes me wonder what it is exactly that sets the stage for that kind of comfort level. A vibe? Chemistry?

My gut tells me to stop analyzing it and know that life brings us things for good reason. Love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home