Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Window on the world

You wouldn't think something as simple as moving an air conditioner from one window to another could make a whole apartment feel more open and airy, but it's true. With a little help from Windex.

I was having a new air conditioner put in and I decided as the old one came out that it might be nice to have that window free. So I asked Diego, the handyman, for his opinion. He agreed and then made it happen.

Now the window over my desk is clear and unobstructed. One thing led to another and I started cleaning out the whole desk area. It is neat and fabulous. I love to usher out the old to make room for the new.

There is plenty of room for more writing and more clients. What a rush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home