Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Doc

It was bad enough to find myself attracted to the brooding, dark Gregory House. Now, after watching The Actor's Studio, I find I'm attracted to the brooding, dark Hugh Laurie. What might a shrink say?

He's quite a talent and seeing him interviewed really emphasized how impressive his American accent is. Wow. No trace of it on the show at all. I liked his observations about the character and his overall offbeat sensibility. And he wrote a novel!

Cool guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home