Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Fresh face

The purging of my apartment continued today. What joy. More bags out the door to the trash, to charity. One drawer leads to another, which leads to a closet, which leads to a cabinet. I've rearranged candles and centerpieces, tweaked this and that. What an amazing feeling.

There is air and space and calm and order. A new bunch of eucalyptus in the bedroom (only $3.99!) makes it fresh and fills a space beautifully.

I love my things, my colors, my choices. Rock on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home