Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Charlie Brown

So my channel surfing brings me to Charlie Brown this evening. Go figure. Haven't watched him since childhood, but here I am. He's an exchange student, along with Linus, Peppermint Patty and Marcy, and they're going to France. I had forgotten how funny Snoopy is. He packs a pile of suitcases, dons a beret and surprises everyone by flying first class.

I've never been crazy about animation, but I find myself tuning in on occasion. I thoroughly enjoyed Finding Nemo and the choreography in Shark Tale is just fun to watch.

As I write this, Charlie Brown and Co. are in Britain checking out the countryside and boarding a boat to France. Time for me to chill and get transported ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home