Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Real warmth

I must stop whining about the cold. Duh. I grew up in New Jersey. There are four seasons. One of them is winter.

This one feels like it came on so quickly. I mean, it's cold. Like chill to the bone cold.

But I am grateful to have cashmere and shearling, a wonderful home and the love of good people.

I am filled with warmth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home