Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Fellow writer

Reading Anne Lamott inspires my writer and delights my reader. I have a copy of her collection of essays, Plan B, Further Thoughts On Faith that I have been savoring.

Today on the PATH train, I read an essay titled, "Untitled." What a fine piece of writing. There is a richness to her writing, a beautiful flow. She writes, "I have an organic life, finally, not necessarily the one people imagined for me, or tried to get me to have. I have the life I longed for. I have become the woman I hardly dared imagine I could be."

That in an essay about being in her 50s. So wise, scathingly honest, sweet.

I love good writers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home