Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

I am

I am free.
I am love.
I am good.
I am beauty.
I am smart.
I am courageous.
I am resourceful.
I am blessed.
I am joyful.
I am in a place of transformation.
I am in transition.
I am gaining momentum toward my greatness.
I am an author.
I am a writer.
I am talented.
I am gifted.
I am a visionary.
I am a good listener.
I am a caring, effective coach.
I am love.
I am determined.
I am driven.
I am stubborn.
I am power.
I am power.
I am power.
I am abundant.
I am thankful.
I am humble.
I am hardworking.
I am healthy.
I am spiritual.
I am loved.
I am nurtured.
I am nurturing.
I am strong.
I am admired.
I am intuitive.
I am abundant.
I am spiritual.
I am blessed.
I am beautiful.
I am guided by the universe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Rutherford said...

Just catching up with the blog, after a week offline. I love this one. It dovetails beautifully with the "save the only life you can save one," a bit earlier.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Rachel Rutherford said...

ps. Please imagine the above comment was punctuated correctly. I didn't proof until after it had posted.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home